Chalice Medical Mission will be going to Haiti in November 2018 to serve. This mission is jointly led by Chalice and F.A.M.E. Canada – the Fellowship of Associates of Medical Evangelists. There are opportunities open for involvement and a chance to make a meaningful impact.
DATES: November 16-29, 2018
- 2-3 family physicians
- 1-2 public health nurses
- 2-3 optometrists and/or assistants
- 1-2 social workers
- 1 person for logistical support.
Will you help us?
- If you are interested in joining the team, please contact Joanne Albrecht for application details and forms.
- If you know someone who may be interested in joining us, please share the mission details with them.
- Most important, please pray for the mission – for our team in Canada and Haiti, and for the individuals and families we endeavor to serve.