Thank you for considering volunteering your time to serve those in need in the developing world. All approved applicants are expected to cover their expenses for their medical missions trip, which vary based on the location and duration of the mission.
Before you apply:
- Please check the upcoming mission trip schedule to ensure that that short-term missions team you would like to join is accepting additional team members.
- For applicants to China Teams, please note special visa requirements may apply to you, for details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or team leader.
- Apply early! Some of our teams reach capacity months in advance.
- Please ensure that your passport is up-to-date or can be renewed before the date of the trip.
- Please note, if you are applying for the China South Surgical & Post-Op Team and have not done so before, please email the China South Team leaders for your welcome package and instructions before applying. The China South Team uses a unique application form – see China South Application Form.
The application process to join the missions trips is now available online:
If you download a print application, please mail the completed form to the EMAS Canada office at 1295 North Service Road, Burlington, ON L7R 4M2.